Santoku Knife which 'Santoku' has a meaning of mastering slicing, dicing and chopping or being capable of processing three types of food, namely fruits, vegetables and meat. It can be deemed the Oriental version of the Japanese Chef's Knife. It is also a multi-purpose knife which has a wider, yet shorter knife blade in a size of approximately 7 inches as compared to Chef's knife. Santoku blade is partly hollowed out that creates small air pockets between the blade and the food in order to reduce cutting friction.
German 1.4116 Stainless Steel
Black Box Gift Set
Spanner x 1pc, A-F Weight Nut x 1 set
• Wash immediately after used.
• Wash it in water or with alkaline detergents.
• Do not rub them with abrasive products, metal or synthetic wool that make coarse scratches.
• Wipe dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing.
• Allow to dry completely & store in cool and dry place, e.g. drawer.